- Gangavarapu, Tushaar, Aditya Jayasimha, Gokul S. Krishnan, and Sowmya Kamath. "TAGS: Towards Automated Classification of Unstructured Clinical Nursing Notes." In the proceedings of 24th International Conference on Applications of Natural Language to Information Systems, pp. 195-207. Springer, Cham, UK, 2019.
- Gokul S. Krishnan, Sowmya Kamath S., "A novel GA-ELM model for patient-specific mortality prediction over large-scale lab event data", Applied Soft Computing, Volume 80, 2019, Pages 525-533, ISSN 1568-4946, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asoc.2019.04.019.
- Gokul S. Krishnan and Sowmya Kamath S. 2019. "Evaluating the Quality of Word Representation Models for Unstructured Clinical Text based ICU Mortality Prediction". In International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN '19), January 4–7, 2019, Bangalore, India. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 6 pages.
- Mandikal Vikram, Aditya Anantharaman, Suhas BS, and Sowmya Kamath S, "An Approach for Multimodal Medical Image Retrieval using Latent Dirichlet Allocation" In 6th ACM IKDD CoDS and 24th COMAD (CoDS-COMAD 2019), Kolkata, India.
- Mandikal Vikram, Aditya Anantharaman, Suhas BS, and Sowmya Kamath S, "Multimodal Medical Image Retrieval based on Latent Topic Modeling", AI for Social Good Workshop, Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS), Montreal, 2018.
- K. Karthik and S. Sowmya Kamath, "A Hybrid Feature Modeling Approach for Content-Based Medical Image Retrieval", 2018 IEEE 13th International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems (ICIIS), IIT Ropar, Rupnagar, India, 2018, pp. 7-12, doi: 10.1109/ICIINFS.2018.8721432.
- Krishnan, Gokul S., and S. Sowmya Kamath., "A Supervised Approach for Patient-specific ICU Mortality Prediction using Feature Modeling", 7th International Conference on Frontier Computing (FC 2018), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Springer Singapore, July 2018.
- Krishnan, Gokul. S., & Kamath, Sowmya. S. "A Supervised Learning Approach for ICU Mortality Prediction Based on Unstructured Electrocardiogram Text Reports", In the proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Applications of Natural Language to Information Systems (pp. 126-134). Springer, Paris, France, June 2018, 10.1007/978-3-319-91947-8_13
- Gokul S Krishnan and Sowmya Kamath S, "Dynamic and Temporal User Profiling for Personalized Recommenders Using Heterogeneous Data Sources", 8th International Conference on Computation, Communication and Networking (ICCCNT), IIT Delhi, IEEE, July 2017